Choosing your contraception
There are lots of contraception options to think about and deciding which method works best for you depends on a number of factors including your age, whether you smoke, your medical & family history and any medication you're taking.
We offer a wide range of free contraception including:
- Contraceptive injection
- Contraceptive implant
- Contraceptive patch
- Combined oral contraceptive pill
- Progestogen-only pill
- IUD (intrauterine device) - copper coil
- IUS (intrauterine system) - mirena coil
- Emergency contraceptive pill
Once you've had a read though and decided which method you think may be best for you our team of skilled and approachable nurses and doctors will help you make an informed choice.
Accessing our clinics is easy:
- book an appointment online
- freephone 0300 123 5474 to book a telephone consultation
- walk-in and wait clinics