Skip to main content Help with accessibility Skip to main navigation

Telephone consultation request - non urgent care information

Thankyou for your call to our service today. 

Your request for a telephone consultation was assessed and triaged as routine by our clinical team. Due to high demand and priority being given to more urgent cases we are sorry we were unable to call you back today. Please see the information below that may help you. 

If you still require our care or support please call our triage line again tomorrow from 8am (Mon-Fri only)  

To help you

Our website outlines the services we are currently unable to offer and provides a wide range of alternative information, signposting and support

From the website you can access free STI postal test kits and find pharmacies across Wirral who offer free emergency contraception.

If you require a supply of your normal contraceptive pill and are running low we recommend you contact your GP as this may be the quickest route to repeat medication. 

If your contraceptive pill is due to run out within days you can request an urgent supply using this Emergency Prescription Service

In the meantime we strongly recommend the use of condoms or abstaining from having sex to prevent an unplanned pregnancy.

NHS 111

NHS 111 can help if you need urgent medical help or you're not sure what to do. They will ask questions about your symptoms so you get the help you need. If you need to go to A&E, NHS 111 will book an arrival time. This might mean you spend less time in A&E. This also helps with social distancing.  

You can get help from or call 111. It's available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week


If the above information has not provided the signposting/help you require please call 0300 123 5474 between 8am – 5pm tomorrow (Monday to Friday) to request a callback. It is important to note that we are unable to guarantee a same day response for routine care or advice.  Thankyou 

Your feedback

We'd love to hear about your experience today - please complete our feedback form.

If you have had a negative experience and wish to make a formal complaint please visit the Wirral Community Health and Care NHS Foundation Trust complaints page (opens new site).


Last updated: 13/05/2021