Important walk in and wait clinic information for Wednesday 26 and Friday 28 June
25 June 2019
When we are experiencing long delays at our walk in and wait clinics we operate on an urgent criteria only basis.
Anybody attending for a reason other than those listed below is unlikely to be seen. We strongly advise you book an appointment in advance if your need is routine (not listed below) or choose an alternative clinic.
We apologise for any inconvenience. Thank you for understanding.
• I have pain
• I have unusual discharge that could be a sexually transmitted infection (STI)
• I've had unprotected sex in the last 72 hours with someone at high risk of HIV and may require PEP
• I'm currently taking/completed PEP and I'm here for a follow-up appointment
• I've been sexually assaulted
• I'm 16 or under
• I need emergency contraception
• I've been contacted by the service and asked to return for treatment for chlamydia/gonorrhoea/trichomoniasis (TV)/syphilis