June - walk-in and wait clinics are experiencing a high volume of patients this week - find out how this may effect you..
17 April 2018
We're really sorry that our walk-in and wait clinics are experiencing a high volume of patients this week.
Waiting times have been excessive and we've had to close earlier than planned or advertised for non urgent cases.
If your reason for attending is considered routine and does not fit our urgent criteria there is a chance you will not be seen and we advise you make an appointment rather than attend a walk-in and wait clinic.
- I am 16 or under
- I have testicular pain
- I have had unprotected sex in the last 72 hours with someone at high risk of HIV and may require PEP
- I am currently taking/completed PEP and am here for a follow-up appointment
- I have been sexually assaulted
- I am here for syphilis treatment following a diagnosis
- I have abdominal pain
- I have genital ulcers and/or need repeat medication (Acyclovir)
- I need emergency contraception
- I have been asked to return for treatment
We apologise for any inconvenience and are working hard to rectify this.