Sexual Health Wirral provides free & confidential information, advice and treatments for people living in Wirral regardless of age, ethnicity, gender or sexuality. We offer sexual health screenings (tests), treatment, advice & contraception to men and women of all ages, as well as support for those who are having problems with their sexual health.
Sexual Health Wirral is more than just a clinic. We offer
- Online booking via our website for clinics 6 days per week
- Emergency appointment slots made available every day
- One Freephone contact number 0300 123 5474
- Free NHS postal test kits for Chlamydia , Gonorrhoea, HIV and Syphilis available from online request page.
- Request a telephone consultation
- A specialised Brook service for young people aged 19 and under
- Contraception: all methods, including free condoms, emergency contraception and long-term reversible contraception (LARC)
- Specialist contraception service for individuals with complex needs
- Psychosexual counselling and specialist services
Why choose us?
- Clinics open 6 days week across several Wirral venues
- All fully accessible clinics
- Interpreters (to be booked in advance)
- Specialist clinics for young people six days a week
- Weekend and evening clinics
- Young person friendly accredited clinics
- Safe, discreet and confidential environment
What our patients say about us…
‘The nurse put me at ease and was extremely helpful and friendly.’
‘I was treated excellently by staff and made so feel very relaxed.’
‘The staff here are most helpful. I’ve seen the same nurse three times now and she always makes me so at ease. I highly recommend her.’
‘The staff were brilliant. They really made my experience as casual and less uncomfortable than it had to be. An awesome service.’
Some of our patients may need additional support to help them when they use our service. If you or a family member has any special needs or learning difficulties, we can often see you by prior arrangement. To speak to the Link Team please call 0151 514 6471 (please note this is the telephone number for the Link Team only).
We also provide information about contraception and sexual health in easy read format.
Carers and health professionals are welcome to talk to us about their patients and the possibility of arranging a consultation by calling us on the number above.Take a look at our easy read leaflets.