What we offer
Sexual Health Wirral is more than just a clinic. We also offer:
- telephone consultations for advice
- online booking for appointments at a time to suit you
- The National Chlamydia Screening Programme (NCSP) for 15-24 year olds living in Wirral
- free postal testing kits - chlamydia, syphilis, gonorrhoea and HIV (16+ only)
- interpreters (to be booked in advance)
- specialist clinics for young people aged 19 and under, six days a week
- weekend and evening clinics
- psychosexual service (referral only)
- specialist doctor led clinics
- easy read materials (available upon request )
- emergency contraception and sexual health support from our partner pharmacies
- long acting reversible contraception (LARC) and sexual health support from our partner GPs
Sexual Health and Wellbeing is important for everyone. We understand that some of our patients may need additional support to help them when accessing our service. If you, a family member or somebody you care for has any additional needs or learning difficulties our Link Team can provide support.
Carers and health professionals are welcome to talk to us about their patients and the possibility of arranging a consultation with the Link Team.
To speak to the Link Team please call 0151 514 6471.